Monday, June 16, 2008

Do you worry about perfection?

Back in my grade school days, I was known as a person who always got great marks and did well academically. Classmates liked to ask about the marks I got for comparison purposes.

I always did my homework, and when I had a test coming up, I would probably be at home studying. I wanted to make sure I knew all the material that would be on the test. I enjoyed aiming to get a perfect 100% on a test because it was the best mark possible. Anything less and I would probably be thinking "What mistakes did I make?".

In Internet and network marketing, the idea of perfection is absolutely false. If you wait until your website is perfect, your sales letter is perfect, your ad copy is perfect, all your forms are perfect, you'll always be waiting. And if you're waiting for everything in your life to be perfect before taking on that new project you've always wanted to do, you could be waiting a very long time...

You can always learn and improve as you go. Some things just won't work for you, and some will. Don't be afraid to take a risk.

No comments: